Hominid Trackway at Laetoli (1992–1998)
- Laetoli Project: Conservation of the Hominid Trackway Site at Laetoli, Tanzania: Report on the 1995 Field Season, 1996
- Laetoli Project: Conservation of the Hominid Trackway at Laetoli, Tanzania: Report on the 1996–1997 Field Seasons and the Olduvai Museum Exhibition, 2000
- Laetoli Hominid Trackway, Site G: Condition Records, G1 and G2/3 Footprints, 2001
- The Laetoli Conservation Project (1993–1998): A Visual Summary, Revised 2011
- Report on the Partial Re-Excavation of the Laetoli Hominid Trackway, Site G, 2011
Related articles in Conservation, The GCI Newsletter
- Olduvai Museum in Tanzania (Fall, 1998)
- A Tribute to Mary Leakey (Spring, 1997)
- The Laetoli Trackway (Fall, 1995)
- The Footprints at Laetoli (Spring, 1995)
Related Non-Getty Publications/Sites
- N. Agnew and M. Demas, Preserving the Laetoli Footprints, in Scientific American, 279, no. 3 (Sept. 1998): 44-45.
- N. Agnew and M. Demas. 2014. Trackways in archaeological conservation and preservation. In Claire Smith (ed), Encyclopedia of Global Archaeology. New York: Springer Verlag.
- M. Demas, N. Agnew, S. Waane, J. Podany, A. Bass, and D. Kamamba. 1996. Preservation of the Laetoli Hominid Trackway in Tanzania, Preprints of the Contributions to the Copenhagen Congress: Archaeological Conservation and Its Consequences (IIC 16th International Congress, Copenhagen 1996), 38-42.
- M. Demas and N. Agnew. 2006. Decision making for conservation of archaeological sites: The example of the Laetoli hominid trackway, Tanzania. In N. Agnew and J. Bridgland (eds). Of the Past, for the Future: Integrating Archaeology and Conservation (Proceedings of the Conservation Theme at the 5th World Archaeological Congress, Washington, D.C., 22-26 June 2003), 64-72.
- C. Feibel, N. Agnew, B. Latimer, M. Demas, F. Marshall, S. Waane. 1995/96. The Laetoli Hominid Footprints—A Preliminary Report on the Conservation and Scientific Restudy. Evolutionary Anthropology, Vol 4, issue 5, 149-154.